Saturday, March 7

PRODUCT REVIEW: Chef n' Butter Cup

Product Review: I want to start by saying this is not a paid advertisement, I speak for myself only, no companies have given me anything for this review. My opinions are completely my own.

Overview: Chef n' Buttercup, I love this! I wish I knew about it sooner.

The Chef n' Buttercup is seriously my new favorite kitchen gadget. I love the taste of fresh butter and this is just a great way to make it, easily in your own kitchen.

Truthfully the buttercup is really just a fancy jar with built in strainer, you make butter in it the same way you would in a mason jar. This just includes the convenience for cleaning, rinsing, and straining the butter.  To begin you start with room temperature heavy cream which has been allowed to sit out for 6-8 hours. I have done it after 5 with now issues. You pour 1 cup of cream into the buttercup and tightly seal the lid. Both the lid and the base come off, the lid reveals the built in strainer, while the base doubles as a ramekin.


Simply shake container vigerously for 3 minutes, then pour out the excess liquid through the strainer. Add in cold water and strain it back out rinsing the butter.

You then repeat this process. After the second time you have finished your butter, however if you wish to salt the butter. You add a tiny bit of salt in and shake again.

Now reveal your butter by twisting off base! It is just too easy, butter made in under 10 minutes. Easily flavored however you want. Seriously for the $15 it is so worth it!