Tuesday, August 26

Flavored Dill Oil Bread Dip


I love bread. To me there is nothing more satisfying than a nice slice of fresh bread. And favorite way to eat bread is dipped in a little flavored oil alongside a meal. Here is a great dill oil for bread dipping which goes perfectly with fish dishes!

Full time 20 minutes (includes resting time)
Makes 1 cup oil

The needs-

1 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh chopped dill
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)

The know-

In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients.

Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.

Give oil a quick stir and serve along side some crusty bread, cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending me your comment. I will post it once I ensure no foul or offensive language has been included.