Tuesday, June 17

MAKE IT: Red Lobster Cheddar Garlic Biscuits

Red Lobster Restaurants is known for their "Cheddar Bay Biscuits" and most people rave about them. Everyone loves a good biscuit, I really love biscuits and when I eat out I can never resist digging in to the biscuit basket. So I decided to combine my love of biscuits with a fan favorite and figured out the recipe! Here is as close as I can get to the real thing, enjoy!

Full time: 15-20 minutes
Makes 8 biscuits

The needs-

2 cup Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp. garlic salt

The know-

Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In a large bowl combine Bisquick, parsley, and cheddar. Make sure to mix well.



Add in milk and stir until a soft ball forms. It only takes a minutes or two, but stir aggressively to keep a equal texture.



Drop large balls roughly 1/4 cup onto parchment lined pan.


Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until a nice golden color begins to develop.


While these are baking combine butter and garlic salt.


Remove biscuits from oven and brush over garlic butter.

Move to serving basket and cheers!