Monday, March 7

Going Home-made

These days everyone wants to eat the best tasting thing out there. We are all in such a hurry to be at work, school, the gym, make an appointment, and we tend to eat on the move. I understand the daily grind and the pace of life is faster these days, but what ever happened to wanting home made?

Its hard to work in long hours for cooking, there are so many other obligations we would rather be doing. But cooking doesn't need to be long, it doesn't need to be time consuming, and it definitely doesn't need to be a chore.

Cooking should be a freeing experience, let the day melt away into the sauce your stirring. Allow all the hardship and troubles to find their way under you dicing knife. Trust me, it works.

One of the best ways to free yourself is making it yourself, tasting the delightful treats you have created, and sharing them with friends, co-workers, and family. I always like to say a room full of smiling, happy tummys is a room full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending me your comment. I will post it once I ensure no foul or offensive language has been included.