Tuesday, January 25

Random Dinning Experiences

Some of the best diners or dinning experiences I have had, have been the unexpected ones. Occasionally, someone will surprise you with a extra special meal just for the fun of it. I love to do unexpected dinners. Everyone needs to eat and for the most part, if we are lucky we get to share those meals with someone special. So why not occasionally and out of the blue go a little fancier?

Try this, the next time the weather has you down, set up an indoor picnic. Serve, fresh fruits, vegetables, olives, cheese, sausage, pepperoni, and bread. Add some dipping sauce and let the fun begin. If your lucky enough to be the person who walks into this meal, you will watch the weather blues melt away.

When I do this, I like to serve it with a Simple Spinach Quiche, very yummy. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending me your comment. I will post it once I ensure no foul or offensive language has been included.