Wednesday, January 19

Dinning with Friends

One of my favorite things to do is dine with friends. There is something so warm and enjoyable about sitting around a table while enjoying a good meal with friends. Occasionally I invite them over, make a huge meal, crack open a bottle (or two) of wine, and we just enjoy the evening. Monday was one of these times.

On the menu: appetizers featuring Grilled Figs wrapped in Blue Cheese and Prosciutto Main course featuring my Perfect Pork Pot Roast. And of course Molten Lava Cakes for dessert.

The evening was filled with laughter, good food, and great wine.

For my Perfect Pork Pot Roast see the recipe below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending me your comment. I will post it once I ensure no foul or offensive language has been included.